How can I withdraw cryptocurrency?

All client cryptocurrency is secured by Coinfloor Settlement and Custody Services and stored within Coinfloor vaults at all times. Additionally, they are protected by multi-signature protocol, requiring multiple keyholders to sign all withdrawals that are sent directly from the multi-signature cold storage vaults.

To withdraw cryptocurrency, sign in to your Coinfloor Exchange UK account and select the "Withdraw" option from the “My Account” section. To make cryptocurrency withdrawals, you will be required to register your cryptocurrency wallet address in the "Withdraw" page and place a withdrawal request.

Your cryptocurrency wallet address is equivalent to a bank account number. It's a long string of letters and numbers beginning with the number 1 or 3 and will look like this: 31uEbMgunupShBVTewXjtqbBv5MndwfXhb. Coinfloor Exchange UK currently does not support bitcoin SegWit native addresses or bitcoin cash CashAddr.

Most cryptocurrency wallets automatically generate the address for you. To find out more about Bitcoin wallets and securing your bitcoin funds go to

Due to security reasons you are able to register one XBT withdrawal address with Coinfloor Exchange UK at a time. You must be in control of that address. On updating the address you will have the option to either lock it down, requiring contact with Coinfloor Exchange UK Support to change it again, or continue authenticating changes on the website with your 2FA tokens, giving you the ability to change the address as you please. After making a change, the removed address will not be available for use again in any Coinfloor Exchange UK account, including your own.

There is a nominal charge of 0.0005 XBT for bitcoin withdrawals and the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.0050 XBT. For our most up to date fee schedule please click here.

We process withdrawals from our multi-signature cold storage vaults 2-3 times a day during business hours. Please keep in mind that we do not process withdrawals from the vaults on weekends and public holidays.

Have more questions? Submit a request