If you want to use Coinfloor on behalf of your company, you'll need to upgrade to a Coinfloor Corporate Account. Coinfloor will need the following documents, and may request additional documents if needed:
- Incorporation certificate,
- Document listing directors (and/or beneficial owners) of the company (This can be an Annual Return document, Notarized shareholder and directors standing, Complete Formations document, Certificate of Good Standing or a board resolution that details the shareholders and directors in its intent to open a Coinfloor account),
- Shareholders list for identification of Beneficial Owner
We consider a Beneficial Owner to be anyone with shares amounting to more than 20% of the company. For all beneficial owners, please provide:
- A copy of the Beneficial Owner's Passport
- An acceptable proof of address document
The proof of address can be a posted utility bill, statement/letter from a tax authority, personal bank statement or a tenancy agreement issued in the last 90 days.
These documents need to be provided via email to email@example.com after one of the beneficial owners has signed up to our platform and verified his or her account online to be upgraded to a Corporate Account.. Please contact us if you need any more information.