To avoid delays in verification, please ensure you have provided us with the following:
- A valid passport rather than driving license.
- A high quality colour picture of your documents, rather than a scanned copy.
- For passports, please include the full ID page and the page next to it.
- For non-UK national ID cards, please upload the front and back in separate images.
- For driving licences, please only submit the front of the photocard.
What can lead to document verification issues?
- Submitting documents that are expired or too damaged.
- Submitting images that are:
- Low resolution
- Out of focus
- Black and white
- Cropped in any way
- With a flash or other light source reflection
- Manipulated by camera or scanner software.
Please ensure that each file is no larger than 3MB in size.