There can be many reasons:
- Your email confirming the purchase of Bitcoin may have gone to spam, please check your spam folder and if this is the case, mark this email as not spam to avoid this happening to subsequent Auto Buy emails.
- There can be a delay as we wait for the deposit to be confirmed by the banking network.
- The deposit could have been sent outside of Auto Buy processing hours. The hours can be found here.
- The transfer you sent may not have included your reference code correctly. Please contact our Support team if this is the case.
- Occasionally, Auto Buy requests are held for routine review in line with our regulatory obligations or as part of our attempts to protect customers from fraud. In these cases, we will either continue processing after our review or contact you.
If you're unsure, please contact support and we will investigate for you.